What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching aims to help you achieve clarity and confidence to work through issues that are holding you back from enjoying a challenging and harmonious life.
In the majority of cases, people know what they need to do to achieve their full potential and reach their goals but need someone to help and encourage them acknowledge and implement a plan of action, and see it through to successful completion.
As your life Coach, I will offer you a safe but challenging, non-judgemental environment in which to explore your feelings and emotions and work out what it is you want in life and how you see your future progress.
Questions and Answers
What is your role as a Coachee
What should i look for in a Life Coach
WHAT IS MY ROLE AS YOUR LIFE COACH?
- To help you get a better understanding of the issues you are struggling with
- To help you regain your self-confidence, self-acceptance, self-belief and self-worth
- To help you to recognise and acknowledge your strengths and resources
- To encourage you to examine your goals, dreams, hopes, interests and choices
- To help you to gain a sense of purpose
- To help you take the first steps towards a life which is harmonious, authentic and enjoyable
- To challenge you every step of the way to ensure you have the motivation and dedication to succeed
AS YOUR LIFE COACH I WILL BE:
- 100% committed to your success
- Available in between sessions for free email coaching to keep you continually supported
- Constantly inspiring and motivating you along the way
- Guarantee confidentiality
- Offering unconditional support, inspiration and motivation until you reach your goal
- Believing in you even when you don’t
- Badgering, bullying, cajoling, encouraging, hand holding etc whatever is needed to get you to where you want to be!